IT Asset Disposition (ITAD Services)
Full Service and Project Management
The decision to recycle old equipment usually comes down to the value you can get back in return. The good news is that CMKR can consistently get you the most back with our ITAD process. We go the extra mile to make sure that any resold goods or extractable materials get sold for top dollar, all while honoring commitments to our customers and environmental policies.
- We start with a secure, on-site collection of assets by one of our fully trained ITAD teams. This includes adding the shipment to our tracking system and GPS monitoring during transportation.
- After arriving safely to one of our facilities, CMKR fully integrates your shipment by logging the inventory and giving each item a unique ID. This lets you keep track of each item at critical transition points.
- Assets are sorted before moving to their next phase. Sensitive data or materials are handled accordingly and get stored in high security areas specific to each item. Key members of our team are required to be present in order for these items to move into their next phase.
- Assets that still have a market value are tested, refurbished, and resold at top dollar. Storage devices in this category are securely handled and wiped of all data using the customer-preferred method.
- Assets with raw material value are sorted accordingly and passed through appropriate, well vetted downstream channels. Our commitment to responsible recycling means that your items (and your brand) stay out of landfills across the world.
- When your assets reach the next stage of life, we provide you with a certificate of destruction along with any returned value.
- Reduced costs of IT deployment and IT decommissioning
- Save valuable time by working with a single trusted supplier
- Minimize business disruption during complex IT projects and ensure project success
- Value added asset recovery options such asset reuse, asset refurbishment, parts recovery or asset recycling.